BerGenBio is currently collaborating with several leading pharmaceutical companies and academic institutions to advance the development of bemcentinib. These Collaborators include:
- Merck & Co. (MSD)
- ADC Therapeutics
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Southampton University, UK
- University Medical Center Mannheim, Mannheim ,Germany
- German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), Heidelberg, Germany
- Department of Hematology, Cellular Therapy and Hemostaseology, University Hospital Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
- Harvard Medical School
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Haukeland University Hospital
- University of Bergen
- University of Iowa
BerGenBio retains full global development, marketing and commercialisation rights for its product candidates. As we further advance our selective small molecule AXL inhibitor bemcentinib (BGB324) and other drug candidates in our pipeline, we will seek partners to maximise clinical and commercial opportunities worldwide.
Please direct enquiries to Richard Godfrey, CEO.