Job Title – HR Co-Ordinator
Location – Oxford, UK – Full time or Job Share
BerGenBio is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing transformative drugs targeting AXL as a potential cornerstone therapy for aggressive diseases, including immune-evasive, therapy resistant cancers, fibrosis and viral infection. The Company has offices and laboratories in Bergen, Norway and its clinical development team is located in Oxford UK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to work with the HR Director to provide a responsive and customer focused HR service to the business by ensuring timely, efficient and effective HR support including co-ordinating HR processes across the whole employee lifecycle and facilitating effective internal communications.
- Support the administration for recruitment including writing job adverts, advertising roles, arranging interviews and liaising with candidates and hiring managers.
- Complete all on-boarding requirements for new hires including contracts and offer letters, reference requests, setting up new joiner files.
- Complete all leaver administration, holiday reconciliation, leaver letters.
- Prepare any contract amendments or other letters as required.
- Maintain employee files electronically, including archiving.
- Support the induction and management of probation with line managers.
- Manage the administration of employee benefits.
- Acting as a first point of contact for employee questions seeking to understand and resolve queries quickly and accurately.
You will ideally have had some experience within an HR department or of HR activities and awareness of basic employment law and data protection legislation as well as HR best practice. Strong customer service skills, the ability to show empathy, to keep information confidential and be discreet are paramount to this role. Some experience of designing and/or improving processes would be helpful together with experience of an HR Information system and an applicant tracking system. You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude and can take initiative. Your outstanding organisational skills and high proficiency in IT (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint) will ensure your success.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent pension and benefits package, flexible working hours and opportunities for development within the role and progression of your career. We have a strong, loyal and inclusive company culture, in a recent Employee Survey results show that BerGenBio employees appreciate their colleagues, working environment and want to continue being a part of the team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and ensure that all applications are treated appropriately and fairly and that, all things being equal, no candidate is rejected because of their age, gender, race, sexuality or any other protected characteristic.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter, including your current salary and package details, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing Date for applications is Friday 11th June 2021. To apply you must have eligibility to work in the UK and not require sponsorship. No agencies please.