We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Scientist to work as a core part of the clinical development team within BerGenBio, supporting with oncology studies and with pharmacovigilance activities as required.
BerGenBio is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative drugs targeting AXL as a potential cornerstone of therapy for aggressive diseases, including immune-evasive, therapy resistant cancers.
We offer hybrid working for all employees therefore this role is based 2-3 days a week in our Oxford office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide support with CSR review for assigned studies.
- Review data and coding medical listings for assigned study and support with medical query resolution.
- Support with DSMB for including safety data review and development of presentation documents.
- Pharmacovigilance support activities such as development and preparation of the SRC meeting presentation, project management of the annual bemcentinib IB and DSUR updates (including managing external vendors), review of SAE’s and preparation of safety slide presentation by indication and treatment combinations.
Knowledge & skills required:
- Basic knowledge of ICH/GCP, drug development process, study design, statistics, clinical operations
- Degree in Life Sciences or Pharmacy related background
- Previous experience in a similar role essential
- Experience in oncology required
With strong communication and interpersonal skills, the successful candidate will have a scientific approach, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to manage projects effectively. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, small company setting with high visibility and accountability.
We have a strong and inclusive company culture and offer a competitive salary, annual discretionary bonus, stock options to all employees, 25 days holiday, up to 10% pension contribution, life assurance, income protection, flexible working hours as standard and opportunities for development.
We are an equal opportunities employer and ensure that all applications are treated appropriately and fairly and that, all things being equal, no candidate is rejected because of their age, gender, race, sexuality or any other protected characteristic.
Please click on the below for a full job description. To apply please send your CV and a covering letter, including your current salary and package details, to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the appropriate button below.