Job Title – Associate Clinical Project Manager
Location – Oxford, UK with International travel
BerGenBio is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing transformative drugs targeting AXL as a potential cornerstone therapy for aggressive diseases, including immune-evasive, therapy resistant cancers, fibrosis and viral infection. The Company has offices and laboratories in Bergen, Norway and its clinical development team is located in Oxford UK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our growing team. This full time permanent position is well suited to an individual who is looking to advance their career and gain more experience in a growing publicly listed company. Based within the Clinical Operations team you will be responsible in representing the Company and work within an international environment to execute assigned projects and ensure their delivery matches the agreed scope and are conducted to the required standards.
- Supporting the project management and overseeing of global clinical trials & essential document management.
- Maintaining study level storyboard for critical timeline oversight.
- Vendor management (including set up, tracking and issue resolution over the life of the study).
- Tracking and collation of study data and metrics utilizing multiple clinical systems.
- Reviewing the ad-hoc clinical listings review, tracks and trends violations and deviations, site status, enrolment, CRF status and SAE follow up.
- Providing trial status tracking and progress update reports to the Project Manager.
- Evaluating PI oversight (e.g., protocol adherence), subject safety and study processes to assess site’s ability to conduct study on a regular basis.
- Conducting remote investigations into site performance using a risk-based monitoring approach: applying root cause analysis (RCA), critical thinking and problem-solving skills to help identify site process failure and work on corrective/preventive actions to bring the site into compliance and decrease risk.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external study teams.
- Ensuring compliance with company SOPs.
You will also have strong project management skills with outstanding organisational skills. Be an exceptional communicator with both experienced colleague and those with limited specialist knowledge and have a high level of personal integrity.
You must have previous experience of clinical research and you will hold a life science or related degree and be fluent in written and spoken English. Your strong attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills as well as an ability to work collaboratively within an international matrix organisation will ensure your success. You will thrive in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary and changeable environment, making positive use of the opportunities it presents by being creative and dynamic.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent pension and benefits package, flexible working hours and opportunities for development within the role and progression of your career. We have a strong, loyal and inclusive company culture, in a recent Employee Survey results show that BerGenBio employees appreciate their colleagues, working environment and want to continue being a part of the team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and ensure that all applications are treated appropriately and fairly and that, all things being equal, no candidate is rejected because of their age, gender, race, sexuality or any other protected characteristic.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter, including your current salary and package details, to email@example.com. Closing Date for applications is Friday 11th June 2021. To apply you must have eligibility to work in the UK and not require sponsorship. No agencies please.